I've recently begun a list using Mailman. One of my members has complained
that she's being sent individual mail as well as digests, despite having
selected digests. She also says she's getting duplicates as well, though
she's selected 'no dupes'. I've checked her options and they're fine, so in
the meantime I've suggested she unsubscribe and resubscribe. Is there any
reason this could be happening?

Thanks,
Jen

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at May 4, 2004 at 12:07 am