Brief Overview:
===============
The box that currently hosts our Mailman lists has several different
hostnames, some of which (including its primary) are only resolvable
from inside our firewall. While Mailman is configured to prefer a
non-primary hostname, generated emails include the primary hostname in
some of their headers (including "Sender", "Return-path", and
"Reply-to"), resulting in the use of addresses which are undeliverable
from outside our local network.

Is it possible to override this behavior?

Detailed Information:
=====================
The primary hostname of the server which hosts our Mailman lists is
"baruch.letnet.net". For a number of reasons, this hostname is not
resolvable from outside our firewall.

This server has additional hostnames ("www.letu.edu" and
"lists.letu.edu") which are resolvable and accessible from outside our
firewall.

Lists are configured with host_name (Host name this list prefers for
email) set to "lists.letu.edu".

An e-mail sent through the list, however, gets headers which include the
following: