I'm getting spam and commercials sent out to my list,
I've set up the list as a moderated list so I have to approve whats get
sent to list.

Still there is one host "pmktg-online.com" who send me loads of spam
and commercials everyday,
I put the adress they send from on refuse, but they just change
username,

So far I banned 20 usernames... is there anyway to ban the whole
"pmktg-online.com" domain?

I have added a SMTP filter that refuse mail from the servers they send
from, but they keep on changing that aswell...

this is getting annoying...

I run MAC OSX server 10.3.3

/rgrds quasi

Search Discussions

  • Texas critter at Apr 16, 2004 at 3:16 pm

    quasi wrote:

    So far I banned 20 usernames... is there anyway to ban the whole
    "pmktg-online.com" domain?
    Yes, add this to the banned list:

    ^.*@pmktg-online.com

    hth,
    texas critter
  • Texas critter at Apr 16, 2004 at 3:19 pm

    texas critter wrote:

    Yes, add this to the banned list:

    ^.*@pmktg-online.com
    in checking my answer again, it's better like this (which is in the FAQ
    #3.33):

    ^[^@]+ at pmktg-online\.com$

    hth,
    texas critter
  • Texas critter at Apr 16, 2004 at 3:39 pm

    quasi wrote:

    Well I add to the banlist using the webinterface, is
    ^[^@]+ at pmktg-online\.com$
    still what I should input there?
    Yes.

    hth,