Hello all,

I found this "SimpleCookie" error in the mailman list archive, but the answer (deleting all cookies) didn't work for me.

Problem: Since upgrading to 2.1.4, all my lists are up and running just fine, but logging onto any admin page results in the following message
(after giving password):

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
main()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 88, in main
cgidata.getvalue('adminpw', '')):
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 226, in WebAuthenticate
print self.MakeCookie(ac, user)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 239, in MakeCookie
c = Cookie.SimpleCookie()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SimpleCookie'

Any insights would be appreciated.

TIA

--
Michael D. Mikkelsen