I am trying to find a way to bulk enter email addresses in Mailman
along with the person's real names as in

jswift at alberni.net Jim Swift,

Is this possible?

Alternatively is there an email member manager option that is similar
to that used in Lyris.

login password
add testlist jswift at alberni.net Jim Swift
add testlist jswift2 at alberni.net Jim Swift2
add testlist jswift3 at alberni.net Jim Swift3
.
.
.

I have looked in the documention that I could find, but saw nothing
about these two possibiltities.

Jim Swift
Alberni Valley Community List Service

Search Discussions

  • Justin Alcorn at Apr 8, 2004 at 6:40 pm

    Jim Swift said:
    I am trying to find a way to bulk enter email addresses in Mailman
    along with the person's real names as in

    jswift at alberni.net Jim Swift,
    Set up a text file like this:

    "Jim Swift" <jswift at alberni.net>
    "John Doe" <jdoe at nowhere.com>

    and paste it into the "Mass Subscription" area on the administrative page.
    - --
    The universe is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be
    ruled by interfering. -- Chinese proverb
    JaBbA's hut: http://jalcorn.net

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 7, '04 at 4:42p