I ve upgraded my mail server from mailman 1.0.* to the 1.2.4 version ...

I have to recompile a couple of time with different options but
Everything went well ...

Mailman is actually delivering the messages (MTA=postfix on a mandrake
server).
I m acceding the web interface without problem.

But I can t change anything to my lists configuration (remove/add member,
change options) ...
The web interface doesn t give me any details or error message ...

Any idea ?

Search Discussions

  • Patrice Albaret at Apr 2, 2004 at 7:52 am
    Hi,
    I ve upgraded my mail server from mailman 1.0.* to the 1.2.4 version ...

    I have to recompile a couple of time with different options but
    Everything went well ...

    Mailman is actually delivering the messages (MTA=postfix on a mandrake
    server).
    I m acceding the web interface without problem.

    But I can t change anything to my lists configuration (remove/add member,
    change options) ...
    The web interface doesn t give me any details or error message ...

    Any idea ?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 2, '04 at 7:23a