-----Original Message-----
From: Paulo Dinis [mailto:paulo.dinis at paulodinis.com]
Sent: quinta-feira, 4 de Mar?o de 2004 23:39
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: RE: Message rejected

-----Original Message-----
From: Paulo Dinis - Comercial [mailto:comercial at paulodinis.com]
Sent: quinta-feira, 4 de Mar?o de 2004 23:37
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Message rejected

Hello to all,

I?m having a problem for quite some days.
Whenever I sent a message to my mailing list I get this message plus the
original message in attachment.
For whoever send an email to the mailing list, the same happens, although
the original message is distributed to the subscribers.
Anyone to give a clue ?
Thank?s.

Paulo Dinis

Certified Safety Tecnician