My digests are coming in about 4 attachments including a header, a footer, a
message and another text message. Is there a way to combine these so that
they are all one message rather than split?

Secondly, I am getting '=' signes at the end of lines instead of carriage
returns. The parsing seems to be really bad...For example:

Because it's the favored payment system of its owner, online auctioneer eBay Inc.
(EBAY), PayPal also starts with more business on the continent than much smaller
rivals like mobile phone-based payment providers paybox in Germany and Mobipay of
Spain.
Is there a way i can prevent this?

Thanks,

Anthony Carter

Search Discussions

  • Anthony Carter at Mar 2, 2004 at 9:54 am
    Hi,

    If this is a double post I am sorry, but I can't find my message on the list so I sent it again.