Hi

I wanted to take the url address out of the email footer when email is
sent out . I commented out the line in Defaults.py

#%(web_page_url)slistinfo%(cgiext)s/%(_internal_name)s but still the url is
going out, what am I doing wrong ?

thanks

Jaskaran Singh

University Systems & Security

Fairleigh Dickinson University

1000 River Road, Mail Stop TBH1-01

Teaneck, NJ 07666

Search Discussions

  • Dan Phillips at Feb 3, 2004 at 10:14 pm

    I wanted to take the url address out of the email footer when email is
    sent out . I commented out the line in Defaults.py

    #%(web_page_url)slistinfo%(cgiext)s/%(_internal_name)s but still the
    url is
    going out, what am I doing wrong ?
    Two problems with that:

    1) Don't make changes in Defaults.py; make them in mm_cfg.py to
    override what's in Defaults.
    2) Email footers are more easily set in the web interface under general
    options --> digest options and non-digest options.

    Dan

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 3, '04 at 10:06p