Hello,

A while back I came across this mailman2rss tool:
http://taint.org/mmrss/

I was informed by one of this script's authors that mailman was going to
be developing this capacity internally. I wondered when it was going to
be released (and documented).

I would like to use this feature, but couldn't find any reference by
searching the site:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=site:list.org+rss

I'm also keen to learn if mailman can manage to export rss feeds for
private lists.. I don't want these available to the public, but would
like to make rss feeds from private lists available to internal
applications.

In anycase, please let me know. I understand that going through
mailman's auth isn't as simple as posting something to an http auth
page.

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting