How do I configure a list so that members can't post. I want only the moderators to be able to post.
Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Corky Seevinck at Jan 17, 2004 at 1:33 am
    How do I configure a list so that members can't post. I want only the moderators to be able to post.
    Thanks
  • Paul H Byerly at Jan 17, 2004 at 6:51 pm

    Corky Seevinck wrote:
    How do I configure a list so that members can't post. I want only the
    moderators to be able to post.
    Thanks
    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#3.11

    A side note to the developers - we see this question here several
    times a month. I realize it's easily found in the FAQ, but maybe adding a
    note to the installation documentation would reduce the frequency of this
    question here?

    <>< Paul
  • Erick Mechler at Jan 20, 2004 at 8:36 am
    :: How do I configure a list so that members can't post. I want only the
    :: moderators to be able to post.

    Please read the FAQ before posting:

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp

    --Erick