E-Communications
Corporate Information Services
Sheffield Hallam Uiversity
R.A.Gardener at shu.ac.uk
0114 225 4926

Search Discussions

  • Tim Erickson at Jan 29, 2004 at 5:44 pm
    We just upgraded to Mailman 2.1.4 and have turned on the "convert
    html to plain text" option.

    Since then, some list members are getting some of their messages as
    .txt attachments.

    The body of the text and the footer come as two separate attachments.

    Any ideas about what is causing this and how to turn it off?