Hi, where is the subject in welcome messages?. I've personalized welcome
messages for each list(creating a LANG directory into every LIST directory
and having there my personal templates). But I can't find where is the
subject for welcome messages, could anyone help me?

And another more complicated question.... hehe, there is any possibility to
send html welcome messages? can I modify the content-type header "text/html"
instead "plain/text"? I've been lookin gin the archives but nothing... if
I've to change some code there's no problem but where?

Thanks,
jpa.

Search Discussions

  • Axel Beckert at Dec 16, 2003 at 10:45 am
    Hi!