Hi - to whom it may concern :

We have maillist and are using the program provided by our hosting company. However they seem to have limited knowledge so I need to ask someone ASAP....

What is the mail list size limit:

Max # of members?
Max # of members that one list can send?
If limited, by how much and what happened to excess members.

We are on ver. 2.1.3

We currently have something like 10,000 + members in one list, however, I don't feel all are getting them. I which I could tell. Anyway we were told the max was 1,000 per list so to break the 10,000 into sub groups?

True?

We are not high tech here, but are heavy mailman users for our private database / membership.

THANK FOR ANY DIRECTION or HELP IN ADVANCE !

Michael
Michael at Jasinski.com
(Email not for public distribution)

groupmailman-users @