Do I need to update the data under $prefix/lists/ when upgrading from 2.0.X
to 2.1.X? If so, how? I don't see any mention of it in the 2.1.3 INSTALL or
UPGRADING document, but when I try the upgrade with 2.0.8-era lists/ data,
I get errors about missing properties. (fields?)

Morgan Fletcher

Search Discussions

  • Morgan Fletcher at Dec 3, 2003 at 4:58 pm

    Morgan Fletcher <morgan at hahaha.org> writes:

    Do I need to update the data under $prefix/lists/ when upgrading from 2.0.X
    to 2.1.X? If so, how? I don't see any mention of it in the 2.1.3 INSTALL or
    UPGRADING document, but when I try the upgrade with 2.0.8-era lists/ data,
    I get errors about missing properties. (fields?)
    Anyone?

    Morgan Fletcher
  • Thomas Spuhler at Dec 4, 2003 at 12:55 am
    I just did a
    ./bin/genaliases
    and after that the existing mailing list were ok.
    Tom