A number of subscribers to a mailing list did not receive messages for the
past couple of days do to a spam block. I'd like to create a digest from
this week's archive file and send it to them. Is there anyway to create a
digest from the archive files? For reasons too complicated to explain, we
do not want to give them access to the archives.

Search Discussions

  • J Jacobus at Oct 28, 2003 at 9:07 pm
    A number of subscribers to a mailing list did not receive messages for the
    past couple of days do to a spam block. I'd like to create a digest from
    this week's archive file and send it to them. Is there anyway to create a
    digest from the archive files? For reasons too complicated to explain, we
    do not want to give them access to the archives.
  • Jon Carnes at Oct 28, 2003 at 9:45 pm