Todd wrote:
(BTW, Paul - I just looked at the General options for a list and
noticed that there is a "Conceal the member's address" in the section
for "Default options for new members joining this list." Hehe, that
would have been much simpler than using a script to modify the list
config, I wish I'd have seen that before, though I'm glad to have
found an excuse to screw around with python a little.)
I saw that myself a day or two after I ran your little fix. But hey,
I learned a bit more about Mailman. Besides, now lists are created with
the default that will be most common for my lists. More importantly, your
script will be used by countless others for other tasks.

<>< Paul, who apparently defines countless as more than one

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 9, '03 at 5:12p
activeOct 9, '03 at 5:12p