--
Tim Tyler
Network Manager - Beloit College
tyler at beloit.edu

Search Discussions

  • Will Froning at Aug 27, 2003 at 5:00 pm
    ~mailman/bin/list_owners -w

    OR

    ~mailman/bin/list_admins -a

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:02:00 -0400
    From: Tim Tyler <tyler at beloit.edu>
    To: mailman-users at python.org
    Subject: [Mailman-Users] archive clean-up?
    Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:41:24 -0500 (CDT)

    Mailman users,
    I have seen the faq that discuss how to remove archives, etc.
    However, it
    seem rather manual intensive to truncate archives down to 1 year or
    any particular time period. Does anyone have a utility or script that
    can take different Mailman lists and truncate the archives down to a
    specified time period?
    Also, is there a quick way to identify all of the list owners? I
    have
    over 100 lists and I don't know how to find the list owners without
    logging into each list administration page. -thanks!

    tyler at beloit.edu
    --
    Will Froning
    Unix Sys. Admin.