Is it possible to run Apache and Mailman on one server but use our existing Mail server (Sendmail) which is on another Redhat box and require authentication for outgoing mail ?
i don't want to install sendmail on the same box with Mailman if i can just set up mailman to go through our mail server. i'm new to Linux and especially to Mailman. Thanks in advance for replies.

Regards

  • Richard Barrett at Aug 17, 2003 at 6:02 pm