Hi

I have a mailman list to which if I send a word doc, it gets stored at
.bin in the archives. What do I need to make it store as a normal .doc
file ?

- Ram

Ram Prasad
Manager - Systems
MM Imagine Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
www.imagine.co.in
Ph: +91-44-28334882/3/5
55191337/8
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark;
professionals built the Titanic.

Search Discussions

  • Arlen Walker at Aug 4, 2003 at 4:15 pm