Mailman-owner at host.whitworks.com said:
You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected. If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
Mailman-owner at host.whitworks.com.
Errr?? Who's "whitworks.com" and why are they doing a terrible job of
masquerading as the owner of this list?

G.
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb. ICQ UIN: 300395 IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess

Search Discussions

  • JC Dill at Aug 2, 2003 at 10:37 pm