Oh I did something stupid. I was trying to put an .htaccess file in the
cgi directory for Mailman and I accidently overwrote the admin file
thinking I was putting the .htaccess file into a directory. Now it's
gone. Is there anyway to copy one somewhere or do I have to rebuild it?

Thanks,
Rebecca
http://www.geekmom.net
http://www.ispvip.biz/geekmom

Search Discussions

  • Schuetzen at Jul 24, 2003 at 6:56 am
    where is a good place to insert a TOS for an elist??
    seems to me it should be in the software itself..
    perhaps not. legally in my mind, it were best of tightly linked to the created
    elist.

    fwiw
    chas

groupmailman-users @