Hi there,
I have attempted to use mailman to send 1 email announcment to 200 people on
my mailing list, however I found that most people didn't get the email
because it was filtered as junk mail by their junk mail filters since the
email was not sent directly to their email address, but rather a
mailinglist at domain.com address.
Is there a way to have mailman send 1 email announcement to each member, one
at a time, so that the email is addressed to each individual specifically?

Thanks,
lauren

Search Discussions

  • Richard Barrett at Jul 18, 2003 at 6:14 pm