The question is mainly in the subject, but I will re-say it.
The group I am with has a dedicated server that comes with Mailman,
version 2.0.3. I downloaded 2.1.2 and installed it to the directory that
2.0.3 was in. Install went fine. When I go to the control panel for the
pre-2.1.2 lists everything works. However, when I go to the control panel
for the new lists I made I get page can not be displayed errors and the
links are all screwed up. Instead of being: mydomain.com/mailman/whatever,
I get servername.hostingcompany.com/mailman/whatever.

Is there a config file we can change that with?

Scott

Search Discussions

  • Richard Barrett at Jul 7, 2003 at 8:01 pm

    The question is mainly in the subject, but I will re-say it.
    The group I am with has a dedicated server that comes with Mailman,
    version 2.0.3. I downloaded 2.1.2 and installed it to the directory that
    2.0.3 was in. Install went fine. When I go to the control panel for the
    pre-2.1.2 lists everything works. However, when I go to the control panel
    for the new lists I made I get page can not be displayed errors and the
    links are all screwed up. Instead of being:
    mydomain.com/mailman/whatever, I get
    servername.hostingcompany.com/mailman/whatever.

    Is there a config file we can change that with?

    Scott
    This may help:

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.029.htp

    Richard Barrett http://www.openinfo.co.uk

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 6, '03 at 6:45a
activeJul 7, '03 at 8:01p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Scott Brown: 1 post Richard Barrett: 1 post