Mailman Users List:

I am running Mailman 2.1.1

When I generate a new list it wants me to add 7 aliases per list to my
aliases file. Since I want my users to maintain their list enrollments
through the webpage, what are the minimum aliases needed to keep the list
functional?

Bruce Embrey

Bruce Edward Embrey : VMS Systems Manager
Campus Email Admin : UNIX / Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927

Search Discussions

  • Richard Barrett at Jun 26, 2003 at 4:26 pm