I upgraded to version 2.1.2 of mailman yesterday. In my old version
(2.0.13) there was an var called list_url to change the start of all the
urls which mailman sends in his emails. I can't find this var in 2.1.2.
Where has it gone?

Regards
Tobias

Search Discussions

  • Richard Barrett at Jun 19, 2003 at 1:30 pm