--(Dan Wright)- -- ---- ----------------- --- -- - -
-- ANTA: List and Forum Moderation
-- AIM: rulesninja
-- Email: listmod at camarilla.white-wolf.com
-- Web: http://www.elysiumgrounds.com/~listmodmod
-- Mailman FAQ: http://camarilla.white-wolf.com/lists/
--(US2002021042)-- ---- ------------------------------- --- -- - -

Search Discussions

  • Jon Carnes at May 26, 2003 at 8:30 pm

    On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 13:58, Dan Wright US2002021042 wrote:
    Okay, we just installed Postfix as our primary MTU.

    Any suggestions for streamlining our configuration for a fairly large
    mailman server?
    Read the README.POSTFIX file that comes with Mailman. All the advice
    you need is included therein.

    Congratulations on a wise choice in MTA's.

    Jon Carnes
  • Ralf Hildebrandt at May 27, 2003 at 6:05 am

    Okay, we just installed Postfix as our primary MTU.

    Any suggestions for streamlining our configuration for a fairly large
    mailman server?
    Read the README.POSTFIX file that comes with Mailman. All the advice
    you need is included therein.

    Congratulations on a wise choice in MTA's.
    Some more tips:

    * Optimizations for Postfix on the ext3 filesystem
    http://www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb/postfix/postfix_ext3.shtml

    * Finding the bottleneck in Postfix -- performance tuning
    http://www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb/postfix/postfix_bottleneck.shtml

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a) Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
    Charite Campus Mitte Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 26, '03 at 5:59p
activeMay 27, '03 at 6:05a