I've sent this email twice and no one has responded to this problem, I would really
appreciate a response.

I receive this below error when I go into the Administrative Interface and
check "Preserve messsages for the site administrator" and then I check the
discard option. Once I click submit this is what I receive below.

BUG in Mailman version 2.1.1
We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
main()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 163, in main
process_form(mlist, doc, cgidata)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 681, in process_form
forward, forwardaddr)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 184, in HandleRequest
forward, addr)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 262, in __handlepost
msg = cPickle.load(fp)
ValueError: could not convert string to float

Kory Wheatley

Search Discussions

  • Rod Neep at May 17, 2003 at 9:48 am
    In message <3EC5B6AA.60708 at isu.edu>, Kory Wheatley <wheakory at isu.edu>
    writes
    I've sent this email twice and no one has responded to this problem, I
    would really appreciate a response.

    I receive this below error when I go into the Administrative Interface and
    check "Preserve messsages for the site administrator" and then I check the
    discard option. Once I click submit this is what I receive below.
    It is because you are telling it to do two conflicting things.

    1. keep it
    2. discard it

    select only one of them.

    Most of us would have problems in obeying both those commands ;-)

    Regards
    Rod
    --
    Rod Neep