Using cpanel with mailman. We have some users that have large list. Some of which get hung up in the mail q.
When we view them in the mail q we email address's of the people on the list to the left of their address we see these letters.

NN
NY
YN
YY

What do they mean?

Search Discussions

  • Nils Vogels at May 16, 2003 at 8:20 am

    Using cpanel with mailman. We have some users that have large list. Some of which get hung up in the mail q.
    When we view them in the mail q we email address's of the people on the list to the left of their address we see these letters.

    NN
    NY
    YN
    YY
    Can you post an example ?

    Gr,

    Nils.
  • Nigel Metheringham at May 16, 2003 at 8:20 am