Reba Bonney
System Administrator

Search Discussions

  • Rick Erlandson at May 14, 2003 at 5:37 pm
    Download the tarball, put it somewhere (/usr/local/src) and untar it (tar
    zxvf <file>), go into that folder and read INSTALL. also read
    README.POSTFIX. hth.

    Rick Erlandson

    -----Original Message-----
    From: mailman-users-bounces+ricky=elhost.com at python.org
    [mailto:mailman-users-bounces+ricky=elhost.com at python.org]On Behalf Of
    rebabonney at ywammt.org
    Sent: May 14, 2003 9:13 AM
    To: mailman-users at python.org
    Subject: [Mailman-Users] Getting Started

    I'm try to start to user Mailman, but I can't find anything that will tell
    me how to set it up. I'm using postfix in webmin for me email accounts.
    Could you please tell me how to set up Mailman

    Thanks-
    Reba Bonney
    System Administrator

    This message was sent to: ricky at elhost.com
    Unsubscribe or change your options at
    http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/ricky%40elhost.com

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 14, '03 at 4:13p
activeMay 14, '03 at 5:37p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Rebabonney: 1 post Rick Erlandson: 1 post