How did you fix this? I am getting this too.

Thanks,
Anthony
On Wednesday 30 April 2003 20:26, Kory Wheatley wrote:
Never Miind I fixed the problem.

Kory Wheatley wrote:
I'm getting this below error when an user tries to open up there
archives. I've run check_perms and all the permissions are correct.
When I change the archive options on this list to public I get this
below error when I change it back to private I can view the threaded
archives fine, is there a solution to this. I've tested this with my
other lists and it does the same thing. There most be something that
I've got configured wrong that a list can't be setup to view the
archives in the (public) setting.

ACCESS DENIED !

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There
is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

ERROR 403

mm.isu.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:47:13 2003
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

Search Discussions

  • Schuetzen at May 5, 2003 at 11:35 am
    Has anyone ever experienced any problems in using the archives once they were
    imported from Yahoogroups (after transferring an elist to Mailman)?
    in fact, has anyone ever experienced any problems in doing the importing,
    period?

    thanks
    chas