Also, is it possible to make all possible changes via email??

ie can I subscribe or unsubscribe someone via email??

Search Discussions

  • Jon Carnes at Apr 15, 2003 at 7:23 pm

    On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 16:00, Angel Gabriel wrote:
    Is it possible for someone to send a message to an email address that i
    set up, and have them auto subscribed to a list??
    Yes.
    To: <listname>-request at domain.com
    Subject: subscribe

    They will get back a confirmation message.

    To: <listname>-request at domain.com
    Subject: help

    You will get back a list of commands for handling your list account.

    Jon Carnes
  • Angel Gabriel at Apr 15, 2003 at 7:43 pm

    To: <listname>-request at domain.com

    You will get back a list of commands for handling your list account

    Jon Carnes
    Is <listname>-request an alias? Because if it is, shouldn't I be able to
    make it anything?? Or alias another name to <listname>-request ?
    And the think is, my users may not always remember to add subscribe to
    the subject.
  • Angel Gabriel at Apr 15, 2003 at 7:43 pm