I am new to mailman offered by my web site host company.

I have two questions I could not find answer in FAQ.

1.
I have url and my own password for owner admin for my list
If I add 2nd admin does he have to share same url and password I use?

I would prefer if he can not change my password.

2.
Also I would like to delete test messages in archive.
(from when I 1st setup not later)

Thanks,
Ray

Search Discussions

  • Jon Carnes at Apr 14, 2003 at 3:37 am

    I am new to mailman offered by my web site host company.

    I have two questions I could not find answer in FAQ.

    1.
    I have url and my own password for owner admin for my list
    If I add 2nd admin does he have to share same url and password I use?
    If you are using version 2.1.1 then you can have a separate password for
    Moderators. Moderators can only approve/reject messages.
    I would prefer if he can not change my password.

    2.
    Also I would like to delete test messages in archive.
    (from when I 1st setup not later)
    The sysadmin for the server will have to do this. Instructions are in
    the FAQ and in the archives.

    Good Luck - Jon Carnes

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython