send the message to the receipent in CC if it can't send to the receipent
in the To header.

--Raf

Rafael A. Hinojosa rhinojo at sccs.swarthmore.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:18:27 -0500 (EST)
From: Rafael Hinojosa <rhinojo at sccs.swarthmore.edu>
To: Leonardo O. Aguilar S. <laguilar at fisc.utp.ac.pa>
Cc: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Help,, installation mailman

How are you trying to access mailman? What URL are you using?

You'll want to make sure that you've configured apache to properly handle
the CGI requests.

On my systems, I access mailman by using the url

http://<server name>/cgi-bin/mailman/<command>

The commands are located in /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin. Each of them will
do seperate things, its usually easy to try "listinfo" to make sure that
mailman is running.

This will only check to see if mailman is accessable, it does NOT verify
that your configuration is okay.

Good luck,

--Raf