Can the parameters that can be run with configure be given multiple
gids? I saw someone else on a Chrooted environment using:

./configure --with-cgi-gid="www www-data apache nobody"
--with-mail-gid="12, 99, 0"

<>< Paul Some settling may occur during sending; this e-mail filled by
weight, not volume. Contains small words which pose a choking hazard for
children under 3.

Search Discussions

  • Todd at Mar 13, 2003 at 10:19 pm

    Paul H Byerly wrote:
    Can the parameters that can be run with configure be given multiple
    gids? I saw someone else on a Chrooted environment using:

    ./configure --with-cgi-gid="www www-data apache nobody"
    --with-mail-gid="12, 99, 0"
    I've seen patches allowing this in the Red Hat rpms. I don't know if any
    other packagers apply something similar. There is a 2.1.1 package in
    rawhide that has this patch (or at least there was a month or so ago). The
    2.0 rpms shipped with 7.3 (and maybe earlier) have a similar patch for 2.0.

    (I'm close to creating a macro for 'Red Hat rpms' today, they seem to be a
    popular topic. :)

    - --
    Todd OpenPGP -> KeyID: 0xD654075A | URL: www.pobox.com/~tmz/pgp
    ===========================================================================Curiosity killed the cat, but for awhile I was a suspect.