A list was originally set up with the Reply_Goes_To_Poster option set to
"This List". This option has been changed to "Poster".

However, digests are sent with a Reply-To header with the list's
address. I can't find anything in the configuration that controls
this. Any help? Thanks,
Rick

Search Discussions

  • Jon Carnes at Mar 10, 2003 at 12:22 am

    A list was originally set up with the Reply_Goes_To_Poster option set to
    "This List". This option has been changed to "Poster".

    However, digests are sent with a Reply-To header with the list's
    address. I can't find anything in the configuration that controls
    this. Any help? Thanks,
    Rick
    So where do you want replies to the Digest to go?

    Jon Carnes
  • Rick Snyder at Mar 11, 2003 at 4:05 am