I have managed to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 and I have noticed that the

and now procmail can't filter on it.

Is this a problem with 2.1? and is it fixed in 2.1.1? I search the
mailing list but couldn't find any mention of it.

Regards

Grez

Graham Lillico <grez at grumpygoblin.com> |

  • Jon Carnes at Feb 27, 2003 at 1:15 am
    If you will scan the recent archives you will see some patches that
    should help you out.

    This message was sent to: jonc at nc.rr.com
    Unsubscribe or change your options at
    http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/jonc%40nc.rr.com
  • Tokio Kikuchi at Feb 28, 2003 at 12:43 am
    I am no expert to procmail but online document reads,
    8.4 Headers are folded before matching
    If you have header that continues on separate lines, you don't have to worry about the linefeeds. Procmail silently folds the header onto one line, before matching it

    palm.bythehand.net with SMTP; 4 Dec 1997 23:29:09 -0000

    :0 # note, match on continuation line
    * ^Received:.*bythehand\.
    Make sure you have properly configured your .procmailrc and/or
    check your procmail version.

    Graham Lillico wrote:
    Hi,

    I have managed to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 and I have noticed that the

    and now procmail can't filter on it.

    Is this a problem with 2.1? and is it fixed in 2.1.1? I search the
    mailing list but couldn't find any mention of it.

    Regards

    Grez

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython