We've just installed 2.1, and I have our list configured to "yes" on the
web page for "Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text? This
conversion happens after MIME attachments have been stripped."

So, I sent a test message to the following test message to the list:

"Sending this with bold, italics, and underline"

And I got back the following message:

"The attached message matched the odnet-coach mailing list's content
filtering rules and was prevented from being forwarded on to the list
membership. You are receiving the only remaining copy of the
discarded message."

Shouldn't Mailman have converted my html to text and passed the message
along to the list?

Thanks, all.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
Matt Minahan, Ed.D

Organization Strategy, Design, and Development
http://www.minahangroup.com Ph: 301-625-0101
email:matt at minahangroup.com Fx: 301-625-0202

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

Search Discussions

  • David Gibbs at Feb 26, 2003 at 8:40 pm
    "The attached message matched the odnet-coach mailing list's content
    filtering rules and was prevented from being forwarded on to the list
    membership. You are receiving the only remaining copy of the
    discarded message."
    Did you add text/html to the list of mime types to be passed
    (pass_mime_types)?

    david

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 26, '03 at 8:30p
activeFeb 26, '03 at 8:40p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

David Gibbs: 1 post Matt Minahan: 1 post