I don't think my Mailman admin html pages are working. I can login but
I can't defer/accept/reject/discard any of the messages. I click "submit
all data" but I'm returned to the same page and nothing is done.

What am I doing wrong? I've never seen a working installation of
Mailman so I don't know how it should perform.

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • James Devenish at Feb 23, 2003 at 4:26 am
    In message <3E58494A.4090005 at attbi.com>