I have a list with a little over 3,000 members, that I want to change to a
Newsletter-type list. To do this, I need to set the Moderate bit for each
subscribed member. Is there any way to bulk change the Moderate bit for
the entire list? I looked through the scripts in the bin directory, but
did not see any command to perform this task.

Thanks!

Larry

Search Discussions

  • Larry Hansford at Feb 22, 2003 at 11:51 pm
    Please disregard this previous post -- I forgot to look at the Web
    interface for this option.

    Larry

    I have a list with a little over 3,000 members, that I want to change to a
    Newsletter-type list. To do this, I need to set the Moderate bit for
    each subscribed member. Is there any way to bulk change the Moderate bit
    for the entire list? I looked through the scripts in the bin directory,
    but did not see any command to perform this task.

    Thanks!

    Larry

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython