My upgrade from 2.0.x to 2.1 went smoothly except for the following FROM
header peculiarity. All my lists have the FROM address returning:

[user at user.com]

Shouldn't this return

Is there anyway to remove the 'bounces' from the 'from' header or is
this the expected/planned from header format?

Thanks,

Cary.

Search Discussions

  • Richard Barrett at Feb 12, 2003 at 7:00 pm

    My upgrade from 2.0.x to 2.1 went smoothly except for the following FROM
    header peculiarity. All my lists have the FROM address returning:

    [user at user.com]

    Shouldn't this return

    Is there anyway to remove the 'bounces' from the 'from' header or is
    this the expected/planned from header format?

    Thanks,

    Cary.
    See
    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.003.htp for
    an explanation of why Outlook causes this problem.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 12, '03 at 6:15p
activeFeb 12, '03 at 7:00p