Since our upgrade to MM2.1, the Cc: field of messages sent to the list,
if it has addresses in it, is altered to multiple cc: headers. For
example, Cc: user at dom.ain, user2 at dom.ain, user3 at dom.ain when expanded and
resent by mailman becomes, on seperate lines:

cc: user at dom.ain
cc: user2 at dom.ain
cc: user3 at dom.ain

Is it possible that this is expected behavior? Is there a reason for
this? Is it a configuration issue on my part? FWIW, I'm running
Mailman2.1 on Solaris 6 with Exim 3.36.

Thanks in advance.
--
Erik Walum
personal <esew at smartmonkey.org>

Search Discussions

  • Tokio Kikuchi at Feb 15, 2003 at 11:08 am
    https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?funcÞtail&aidh5788&group_id3&atid00103

    cc: user at dom.ain
    cc: user2 at dom.ain
    cc: user3 at dom.ain

    Is it possible that this is expected behavior? Is there a reason for
    this? Is it a configuration issue on my part? FWIW, I'm running
    Mailman2.1 on Solaris 6 with Exim 3.36.

    Thanks in advance.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 12, '03 at 9:09p
activeFeb 15, '03 at 11:08a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Erik S.E. Walum: 1 post Tokio Kikuchi: 1 post