I want to expand this a little. I want to reject all subscription
requests (as well as postings) from users who donot fall into
one of the two possible patterns:

user at your.domain.com

user at subdomain.your.domain.com

Is such a thing possible ? Please help me out in constructing
a regular expression for this check. I am new to Python RE and
so I have been struggling with this for a couple of days now.

Thanks for your time.

--ajit
------------------------------------------------------------------|
Ajit K. Jena Phone : (Office) +91-22-25768750 |
Computer Centre +91-22-25767751 |
Indian Institute of Technology (Home) +91-22-25768068 |
POWAI, Bombay Fax : +91-22-25723894 |
PIN 400076, India Email : ajit at cc.iitb.ac.in |

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython