after making a list (newlist) i can read
"Entry for aliases file:"

where is the file to add this info too?

thanks for any help

Search Discussions

  • Jon Carnes at Jan 23, 2003 at 3:51 pm
    /etc/aliases (on most systems, but it depends on your MTA: Sendmail,
    Postfix, Qmail, Exim, whatever).
    On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 16:33, Chris [ www.LiFEFORCE.de ] wrote:
    after making a list (newlist) i can read
    "Entry for aliases file:"

    where is the file to add this info too?

    thanks for any help
  • Chris [ www.LiFEFORCE.de ] at Jan 23, 2003 at 4:05 pm
    i had an copy + paste in the mail sent: 23.01.03 01:13 sent by me (Chris
    [www.LiFEFORCE.de])

    i think the problem is not to sent something, because the mail to submit my
    subsciption is sent to me.. but when i answer nothing happens. so maybe the
    cron-jobs ?! where is an howto? or the fetchmail... my question first of
    all: why are theese mails skipped?
    where is the file to add this info too?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython