I have read FAQ, INSTALL, README, Defaults.py, etc, and cannot figure
out how to "turn on" personalization.. Can someone please help?

Thanks
Tim Crouch

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Dennis Heltzel at Dec 7, 2002 at 1:59 pm
    I just did this myself. Add the following line to mm_cfg.py :

    OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = 1

    Dennis

    This message was sent to: dennis at fishroom.net
    Unsubscribe or change your options at
    http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/dennis%40fishroom.net
  • Matthew Davis at Dec 7, 2002 at 3:13 pm

    * Tim Crouch (tcrouch at du.edu) wrote:
    I have read FAQ, INSTALL, README, Defaults.py, etc, and cannot figure
    out how to "turn on" personalization.. Can someone please help?
    You also have to have v2.1b5.

    Matthew Davis /\ http://dogpound.vnet.net/ |
    --------------------------------------------|
    Saturday, December 07, 2002 / 10:12AM |
    When it comes to humility, I'm the very BEST there is!
  • Ed Mitchell at Dec 8, 2002 at 1:42 am
    Can Mailman be set-up remotely?
  • Matthew Davis at Dec 8, 2002 at 5:12 am

    Yes. I don't think this question is in the FAQ, but check it anyway for other questions (http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py) and the web site (http://www.list.org) and the docs that come with the tarball. Download the latest version 2.0.13 and try it out.

    The web site (http://www.list.org) will tell you what's needed for an installation of mailman. Usually most shell accounts have python installed and will work.

    Matthew Davis /\ http://dogpound.vnet.net/ |
    Sunday, December 08, 2002 / 12:10AM |
    A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 7, '02 at 8:34a
activeDec 8, '02 at 5:12a