Hi.

When I send a message with an attachment to my mailing list, the
name of the attachment is broken in the archive.

Ein Dateianhang mit Bin?rdaten wurde geschreddert...
Dateiname : Drei =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Wünsche.pps?Dateityp : application/octet-stream
Dateigr??e : 517728 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf?gbar

In this mail, I've attached a PowerPoint file to the mail. However,
Mailman/pipermail stores the file as foo.obj. This also happens with
JPEGs which are stored as bar.jpe.

Because of the messed up name, I cannot just click on the link to see
the attachment. At least Galeon displays the binary contents as text,
instead of invoking the proper display routine.

Using Mailman 2.1b5.

What to do?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage: http://www.iso-top.biz | Jabber: askwar at a-message.de
iso-top.biz - Die g?nstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
Uptime: 5 days 7 hours 14 minutes

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 22, '02 at 5:42a