I have a perfect happy Mailman installation that handles several mailing
lists. Recently, my boss came to me to ask if I knew of a way to set up a
mailing list under Mailman where the users cannot unsubscribe. Presumably
all membership management would be handled by the list admin via the web
interface.

Any ideas?

--Don

--
Don Becker don at adelphi.edu http://www.donbecker.org
Network System Administrator, Adelphi University http://www.adelphi.edu

Search Discussions

  • Emmanuel Seyman at Nov 20, 2002 at 3:46 pm