Hello,

I am wondering if mailman support unicode in Subject for showing
Chinese character?

Any pointer will be appreciated.

Rds,
Sam

Search Discussions

  • Ben Gertzfield at Nov 15, 2002 at 7:40 pm

    Sam Li wrote:
    Hello,

    I am wondering if mailman support unicode in Subject for showing
    Chinese character?
    Mailman 2.1 beta supports both Traditional Chinese (big5 encoding) and
    Simplified Chinese (gb2312) in the web and email interfaces.

    The pipermail web archiver that comes with Mailman 2.1 beta partially
    supports Chinese, but the support isn't 100% yet.

    Mail to and from lists in Chinese is fully supported in Mailman 2.1 beta.

    Ben

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 15, '02 at 1:22a