I want to install mailman on a netApp filer disk space using NFS and
be able to
use it with a mail server( linux machine). Is it posible to do it ?
how do I do that.

Thanks, Yogesh

Search Discussions

  • Will Yardley at Nov 16, 2002 at 8:28 pm

    Yogesh Chaudhary wrote:

    I want to install mailman on a netApp filer disk space using NFS and
    be able to use it with a mail server( linux machine). Is it posible to
    do it ? how do I do that.
    I believe it should work; however you want to make sure that file
    locking is working properly. There are some kernel patches (I'm not sure
    which ones) that we use to get locking to work; there are still
    occasional problems, but for the most part things work well.

    I've run mailman over NFS with a way cheaper (and suckier) NAS than the
    NetApps and it works OK there too.

    --
    Will Yardley
    input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 13, '02 at 2:42a
activeNov 16, '02 at 8:28p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Yogesh Chaudhary: 1 post Will Yardley: 1 post