I am posting this one again:

I created a new list without any problems but now when I send a message
to that list it is not getting archived.
When I go to the webserver ad look at the error when trying to go to the
archive page, it tells me that :

File does not exist: /scratch/mailman/install/archives/public/nic-list

When I go to this directory the file is there and linked to the private
directory

nic-list -> /scratch/mailman/install/archives/private/nic-list
nic-list.mbox -> /scratch/mailman/install/archives/private/nic-list.mbox

But the directory nic-list does not exist plus nic-list.mbox is empty.

After creating the list I did add following lines to /etc/aliases

# nic-list mailing list
## created: 28-Oct-2002 perforce
nic-list: "|/scratch/mailman/install/mail/wrapper post
nic-list"
nic-list-admin: "|/scratch/mailman/install/mail/wrapper mailowner
nic-list"
nic-list-request: "|/scratch/mailman/install/mail/wrapper mailcmd
nic-list"
nic-list-owner: nic-list-admin

And also ran newaliases command as a root.

Please let me know if anyone knows what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Fawad Khan
<http://www.airgonet.com/>